The attention of the University Management has been drawn to the recent unusual applications for Retrospective Suspension and Reactivation of Studentship by some students who withdrew their studentship from the University without official permission.
Please, note that:
- a student granted deferment of studentship must apply for re-absorption on expiration of the period of deferment through the Department/Faculty to Senate;
- any student that wants to defer his studentship must apply, provide reason with relevant documents and obtain approval for such;
- any student that withdraws from the University and does not show up after two years has automatically lost his/her studentship and will no longer be a student of Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo.
Suffice to state here that the University's Academic Programme Section 1, Sub-section 12 stipulates the maximum period permitted for a Degree programme:
- a student shall not normally be permitted to spend more than two extra sessions in excess of the period specified for any degree programme;
- a student who after spending two extra years, fails to meet graduation requirements shall not be eligible for the award of a degree.
Kindly note the above for compliance.
Adenike T. Fatogun (Mrs.)