All students returning for the second semester 2018/2019 session are reminded as follows:
- Read the circular on dress code, take note of what is allowed and not allowed for strict compliance.
- Any item seized will attract a fine of 5,000 naira per item to reclaim. If unclaimed at the end of the semester will be confiscated and taken to the motherless babies’ home.
- Under no condition should any male student wear beards even for medical reasons. Any student with such case should sort his problem at home before returning to campus.
- Dress code clearance committee will be seated on 16th and 17th March, 2019. Saturday (10am – 7pm) & Sunday (1pm – 7pm). Any student that comes after 7pm will not be allowed on any of these two days.
- All students are expected to come to campus between Sat 16th and Sun 17th. However, students who for any good reason (with evidence) will be attended to on Mon 18th – Wed 20th March, 2019 between the hours of 9am – 6pm. For the avoidance of doubt the University gate will be shut at 6pm on 20th Wed and no students will be allowed into the campus. After this dates such student will be deemed to have lost the semester.