Do not Pay to any individual, staff other than as stipulated below. The University will not be liable for any wrong payments to fraudsters.
1. HOW TO PAY YOUR FEES.
- Visit the University website (www.acu.edu.ng), locate (on top of the website) and click on ‘ACU Payment Portal’.
- Thereafter, login using your matric number as the username and password.
- Then click on the fee instalment you intend to pay or click on ‘Pay Desired Fee’ and enter amount in the space provided to pay either: (i) ONLINE OR (ii) AT ANY BANK
- To pay online, click on ‘Pay ONLINE’ and follow the link to pay online. OR
- To pay at any bank, simply click on ‘PAY THROUGH BANK BRANCH’ and copy the RRR Number or print out the page containing RRR Number from the platform to pay your fee at any bank via Remita link platform.
- After successful transaction, print out the slip and submit at University Bursary to obtain the official receipt.
2. Pay ACU Student Assembly (ACUSA) fee (₦3,000.00) directly to the association’s Ecobank Account: 3191003598 and collect receipt at their Secretariat
3. Payment of personal cheque is NOT acceptable. Hence, do not deposit any cheque into the University’s account
4. For inquiries and clarifications on the fees schedule, call officers in ACU Bursary on 08068753469 and 08036327145.