Mr. Ayodele John Olusanwo
The Bursar of Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo is Mr. Ayodele John Olusanwo FCA, FCIA, FCTI, a PhD Scholar of the University.
Mr. Olusanwo in his fifties, hails from Ijebu Ode in Ogun State.
He attended Ogbogbo Baptist Grammar School, Ogbogbo for his high school education before proceeding to The Polytechnic Ibadan where he obtained Diploma and Higher National Diploma in Accountancy.
Thereafter, he enrolled for professional examinations of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) and also studied Accounting at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye where he successfully bagged a Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree.
Still in the quest for greater academic exploits and scholarship, he attended the University of Ibadan for his postgraduate studies and obtained a Master of Science degree.
As an Accounting Professional, Mr. Olusanwo rose through the ranks to become
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria;
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Administration of Nigeria;
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN); and
- Associate, Nigeria Institute of Training & Development.
Over the past two decades, he garnered exposure in positions of senior Management at various organizations in the private and public sector serving as follows:
- Principal Consultant, Molsbet Joy Nigeria Limited
- Principal Consultant, Abefeid Global Consultancy Nigeria Limited
- Bursar, Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Ijebu Igbo,
- Director (Accounts & Finance) at Federal Public Service and
- Director in the Bursary of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
On 1st June, 2021, he took up the job of Bursar at Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo and has made efforts to transform the Bursary Department of the University into an enviable arm of the University administration.
Mr. Olusanwo is happily married to Mrs. Busola Abosede Olusanwo with promising children.