Payments for Academic Document Requisitions
Management has approved the rates for payments for Academic Document as follows:
|1.||Request for Transcript (Outside Nigeria)||₦15,000|
|2.||Request for Transcript (Within Nigeria)||₦10,000|
|3.||Verification of Certificate (Outside Nigeria)||₦10,000|
|4.||Verification of Certificate (Within Nigeria)||₦5,000|
|5.||Confidential Report on Student||₦5,000|
|6.||Letter of Recommendation||₦5,000|
FILL REQUEST FORM
Academic Documents Requisition and Verification
NOTE! Management at its meeting on Monday June 19, 2017 directed as follows:
- That the list of all uncollected certificates with the name of students, sessions and degree on graduation as well as reason for non-collection of the certificate, be produced.
- That the said list be published in the national dailies and instruction given that all ACU graduates who have not yet collected their certificates should do so latest by September 30, 2017 after which defaulters will be heavily surcharged.
- That the general public especially employers should no longer recognize the Statement of Results issued in the past after September 30, 2017.
- That all Statements of results to be issued henceforth will be valid for only one year as graduates have the opportunity to collect their certificates on Convocation Day; hence there will be no use of the Statement of Result after the collection of certificate.
Follow the steps below to request and get your academic documents such as Transcripts, Confidential Report, Letter of Recommendation and Certificate Verification.
|Click on any of the payment banner below or at the right-hand column to make payment.|
OPTION A: After payment, CLICK HERE to fill the request form for your document’s request.
NOTE: Your request will not be attended to unless your payment is verified.
OPTION B: Send a request mail to email@example.com with the following details: Matric No, Year of graduation, Form of transcript (sessional or complete), Type of transcript (Official or Student), Email address and Phone number. Attach a scanned copy of your certificate/Statement of Result and payment receipt in the mail.
Check your mailbox for the requested document.
Contact the Transcript/Record Office on 08163295282 or send us mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following:
1. Certificate can only be picked up in person by the owner of the certificate.
2. Required documents:
– Original Clearance Certificate/Form
– Identification Card
– Original Statement of Result
– Original O/Level Certificate(WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or O’level printout with new O’level scratch card
– Evidence of payment of Alumni dues of Two thousand, five hundred naira (₦2,500) into the University Alumni account
Account Name: Ajayi Crowther University Alumni Association
Bank Name: Stanbic IBTC
Account Number: 0014457390
3. For further clarification, please call the Academic Affairs Office on 08163295282 or send a mail to email@example.com
4. ACU GRADUATES ARE ENJOINED TO COME WELL DRESSED.